Hats Should Be Allowed In School

Hats aren’t allowed at Lord Tweedsmuir and I’m sad. A lot of teachers shun you from wearing hats and make you take it off. I don’t understand why hats are so bad? They are not revealing or too short like shorts or crop tops are. What if you have a terrible hair day or burned your hair? Wouldn’t you want to cover it in some way? I don’t understand how it’s so rude and disruptive? It’s not like it’s a symbol of profanity in front of the teacher and teacher can still see your face. Hats should be seen like another piece of clothing and not as such a bad accessory. It’s part of how you dress and your personality, why should that be taken away from us?

I understand if you’re not a hat wearing person this topic might be unnecessary to you. Except, imagine the school telling you that you couldn’t wear your favourite shirt or do your signature eyeliner.

What do you think about the no hats rule?

3 thoughts on “Hats Should Be Allowed In School

1. I agree with you! Hats should be allowed in school they do not bother anything it is just a fashion statement! Hats should be allowed.

2. I agree as well, I think if hats aren’t bothering anyone in the school they should be allowed in the school. it might just be someone’s own style to wear a hat or cap usually