Our (Avatar) Learning Community

For the first Student Blogging Challenge, those of us without avatars (images to represent ourselves online) created and uploaded them to our blogs. Below, you can see our virtual learning community through our comments – and we’ll explain why we chose our avatars as well! Welcome to Panther Pride (#ltswrites)!

14 thoughts on “Our (Avatar) Learning Community

1. I used an animated picture with a purple background, because my favourite colour is purple and I don’t have many pictures of my self that I like enough to post for everyone to see.

2. I used a Bitmoji for my icon because one of the things I like to do on my phone is Snapchat. I chose the the thinking Bitmoji because I’m always thinking about things

3. I chose my avatar, because Despacito is the best song to ever exist, therefore the creator, Louis Fonsi, is a god. I strive to be a god, and Louis Fonzi is a god. Therefore, I strive to be like Louis Fonsi. He is my idol, a true legend. Every time I see my avatar, I get motivated to be like Louis.

4. I decided to make my own photo, because it was fun to do it myself. I also created it with a friend, and that made me want it as my avatar even more.

5. I chose the grim reaper because it’s a dark thing and I like shadow stuff and things that are dark. Stuff like ghosts skeletons and other stuff like that are things that I like.That is the reason why I chose this Avatar

6. I drew my avatar to give a representation on how I view myself in an animated way. I feel it shows my love for drawing and art.

7. For my avatar picture I decided to make it look like me so other people could picture what I look like. I also made it with a friend which was fun cause she’s very important in my life.

8. I decided to use a Bitmoji I made as my avatar. I thought it would be fun to use rather than a photo of myself.